When you visit our site, we may collect certain information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other device information. We may also collect personal information such as your name, email address and other contact information if you provide it to us.
We use this information to provide a better user experience, improve site content, personalize our services, and send you promotional materials.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with our partners and affiliates for marketing purposes. We may also disclose certain information to law enforcement and other government agencies in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from users of our Services: personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information is any information by which you can be identified, such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information.
Non-personal information is any information that does not identify a specific person, such as gambling-related data, reviews, ratings, and other user-generated content.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain and improve the Services. This includes:
- Providing customer service and technical support;
- Developing and improving new features;
- Analyzing usage and trends;
- Keeping you informed of changes to the Services or our policies;
- Preventing fraud and abuse;
- Sending you promotional offers and other marketing messages;
- Complying with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use your information to contact you about products and services that may interest you. If you choose not to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt out by sending us an email at [email protected].
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with third parties for the purpose of providing the Services. We may also share your information in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers who help us provide and improve the Services;
- In response to a request for information, if we believe that disclosure is consistent with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or if required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share non-personal information, such as aggregated or de-identified information, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technology in transmitting and receiving user data exchanged with our Services. We also use firewalls and other security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Unauthorized access or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors could compromise the security of user information at any time.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our site. This helps us understand user behavior so we can make improvements to our site. Google Analytics collects information such as pages visited, time spent on our site, device used and country from which the user came to the site.